Monday, January 26, 2009

Enraged woman bites bus driver


Seeing a hybrid bus this morning reminded me of the article I had read last Friday about this nutty woman. Shelia Bolar, 49, must have been having a really bad day before waiting over an hour for a hybrid bus. While ranting and raving, she boarded the uptown M104 bus even though it was not the hybrid she was not so patiently waiting for. When she was done giving the bus driver, Peter Williams, a piece of her mind she grabbed his arm. "Miss, don't touch me while I'm operating the bus," Williams told Bolar. When he made his 79th street stop and let the passengers off, he signaled to a dispatcher for help. That's when she bit him. CHOMP... through a jacket, a sweater and a thick shirt, Williams was left with a nice bruise on his arm. She fled the bus right after and was caught by the cops a flew blocks in. Last I heard she was being held without bail and being given a psychiatric exam. I believe that exam is long overdue. I understand her concern for the environment but there is no need to get cannibalistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment